Wednesday 11 June 2008

McCain thinks Germany is a warzone

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/mccain-iraq-comments-brin_n_106468.html
If you watch the short video at the bottom of this page you'll see a perfect example of John McCain's ignorance. He tries to put the US troops in Germany as being in the same position as the ones in Iraq. The only difference being that the ones in Germany are not fighting a greedy and undemocratic war over oil. They are simply lounging around beating themselves (and British soldiers) up, as I happen to know from an inside source.
This man needs to be outed by everybody via the internet or anywhere else possible.
I bet he can't even point out Germany on the World map.
He should be eaten as a chip after being fried in the oil of his greasy lies. McCains be sold deep-frozen in pack of 1.5kg, not as a puppet for the right-wing US government hawks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why I didn't get a response till now and I just realized it's because Blogger obviously hates me for going to Wordpress!

I typed up a whole message here about a month ago and I guess I messed up the word verification or something...

But how are you? Where are you? :P

How have things been since London?

Send me an e-mail or Facebook me, I'd love to stay in touch :D And be sure to visit Amsterdam because your definitely invited!

xxx
Tina
P.S. Happy New Year!

TSiddons said...

Hi Tina,

I´m really sorry, I´ve really been this bad at keeping up my blog that I´ve only just read your message...

I´ve recently started blogging again (a travel blog about interrailing), which I can send you the link to if you want.

I just wanted to write you a message directly through Wordpress, but had to sign up and then wait for your approval - they don´t make it easy...

I´m good thanks - in Berlin at the moment, sorting out a job (unless I can make travel writing pay my way).

I don´t know when I can make it to Amsterdam next, but the same goes for you - wherever I am, come visit me :-)

How are things with you? What are you up to - work- and fun-wise? How was your summer?

Take Care,

X Tommy